Besides a heart shaped pizza, what are some fun Valentine dinner ideas??
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Besides a heart shaped pizza, what are some fun Valentine dinner ideas??
Posted by
Crystal
at
10:21 PM
Blogger Template: Minima White (Douglas Bowman) | 3-column - width 960px (Thur Broeders)
7 comments:
going out...or staying in and cooking? 2 years ago tyler and I split it and I had made the dessert and he made the dinner and we didn't tell each other what we were making, it was fun! I just set the table all cute with candels and roses. He made home made tostadas..not romantic..but so sweet.
I want to go out this year so, but I don't know where yet.
Sorry this post probably did not help at all! haha good luck!
I remember you posting that!! We are doing a potluck thing at church next Friday and are suppose to bring valentine dinner.
Do a caprese salad. That at least will be red and white which are the Valentine's colors. I really don't have any other ideas. I have never heard of a traditional Valentine's dinner.
I posted this question on the cooking blog too...maybe it will get some posts.
I always think Italian personally when I think of Valentine's Day.
Kyle & I are making pot stickers...not exactly Valentines-ey...but I've been craving them!
oh for the pot luck!! ok I will put on my thinking cap and get back to you if it works : )
Ok, if you are into making something fabulous check allrecipes.com. They have a section on vday stuff. However, being a burger loving people...I was considering making heart shaped burgers.
Post a Comment