Friday, January 16, 2009

What have I been up to? (random post)

Well, besides soaking up my sons I have been enjoying my new Christmas presents. Our computer is a little over 3 years old. That sounds brand new but in techno world, its pretty old. Anyway, it was super slow with all my digi-scraping programs and files. So for Christmas Travis got me an Acer laptop. Apparently Acer is an up and coming rival to HP. This particular laptop specializes in multimedia which is great for my NEW Photoshop elements 7. We can't afford the full photoshop (nor will we ever). So during naps and at night I hang out watching tv and scrapping. This is a huge plus b/c I'm not stuck in the other room if I want to use the computer. Here is the latest layout I did. I also redid my scrapblog. CHECK it OUT. I'm saying this b/c I think it's super cute! :-)
Anyways, Travis' busy season is starting so these presents have come at the perfect time to occupy my lonely nights. Boo hoo!! I really dislike January and February.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am totally not looking forward to busy season either. It totally sucks and I totally feel your pain. Why don't you just come visit me in Geneva for a couple months. Travis will barely even know you are gone...

Sarah said...

How exciting for you!!! (well, the presents, not the busy season!). I hope you're having tons of fun with it. :)

Jen said...

I always love your scrapbook pages. They're so cute. I think you have a real gift for that stuff.

If you get tired of it and need a break you should come over and visit while Travis is busy. ;)