A sister at church likes to tease me about Harrison. She thinks he doesn't look like the family and that he's dark (hispanic). She teases me that his Daddy is NOT Travis. Well, I might not be able to prove that Harrison belongs to Travis (teasing of course), but I think these pictures prove that he belongs to the family. I think the boys look so much alike. And yes, I'm totally chessy for recreating the picture with Harrison.
Ignore the look of fear (or constipation) in Child B
After looking at them together, they look different enough. Maybe she's right! :-)
Ignore the look of fear (or constipation) in Child B

4 comments:
I can't tell a difference between your two boys' baby pictures. Now I'm curious who the "sister at church" is? :P
Hi Crystal! How are you? Wow, I don't remember the last time I talked to you. You have such a cute little family and you're boys are so handsome!! I'll have to tell my family that you have a blog! They'd love to see it. How is life? Where are you guys living? It's good to hear from you!
I'm curious too. Who is it? I think Harrison looks just like the family. And Travis isn't exactly a blond is he? What is the issue? Your kids look like they are yours.
Oh busy season! Don't worry, I completely understand if you can't make it (although I would love it if you could). :) We'll just have to have a playdate after my baby is born.
Post a Comment