Friday, January 23, 2009

Rolling Rolling Rolling, Rawhide!

Today Harrison rolled over twice. Both times were accidents though! I was to the side and talking to him and he looked up and started kicking all excited and tilted to see me more and rolled over. I put him back on his belly and it happened again. He seemed undisturbed, except when I was all in his face yelling "YEA!! Good job" That might have freaked him out a little. :-)


***Warning Politics****Today Obama reversed Bush's abortion fund policy. Read this article. Needless to say, I'm not happy.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow! That is great that he rolled over. I almost just put, "That is great" but I didn't want you to get confused and think that I thought was Obama did was great. May he burn in hell forever with the women who choose to terminate the lives of their unborn children no matter what the reason. That is my thought on the matter. And if any of you disagree you can visit my blog and let me know. Bring it on! Just remember to leave your name.