Monday, January 05, 2009

Cinna-nin-nin 4 mths, & Random

I deleted the last post because I didn't word it right so it sounded like I preferred a child more than the other which couldn't be further from the truth. Anyway, Cinna-nin-nin (that's Douglas way of saying Harrison) turned 4 months on Saturday. I always knew that I would love my second child as much as Douglas but it still surprises me. I just am enjoying Harrison so much and love him so completely that it surprises me that I still have all that room in my heart to love him this much. I knew I would but it stills amazes me. I have a small taste of how Heavenly Father can love ALL of us so much.

I took Harrison for his 4 month appointment expecting his weight gain to be good because he's been eating more but no. He went down 2 percentiles. He still gained weight though. Anyway, since birth he's only gone down percentiles. The doctor didn't seem too concerned but wants a weight check next month and if it still went down to get blood work, urine sample and sweat sample to test for kidney and thyroid problems and cystic fibrosis. I'm not concerned. I doubt he has any problems and I hate to drag him around getting tested. Anyway, other than that he's good.
Here are some random pictures b/c I hate to do a post without pictures. :-)
30second video of Harrison Squawking. He's moved on from just cooing. :-)










1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't believe that you play such favorites!
Of course you love them both, silly. No one would ever question that.
They both look so cute. I can't believe that Harrison is such a noisy kid. And don't stress the no laughing thing. James didn't laugh very much either. Harrison is only 4 months after all.