Well, I'm not entirely sure what is going to happen with the blog. Travis doesn't want to change a thing. But for the past several months, I've wanted to change the address and give it out again so that I have a better idea of who has it. I changed the settings so hopefully the only way people can ever see my blog is through others who have my blog linked on theirs. For now, you can keep our link on your blog if you want. That may change. If you're confused, I had a vulgar and threatening comment on my recent inauguration post. That's interesting, considering I'm sure the President is all about freedom of speech and would not approve of those nasty comments. Anyways, I will continue to post my political opinions, although I'll try to make them nicer (although, they were pretty mild already).
Sincerely,
the European baby generator and Crap lady whose life is in danger should I continue to post mean things about Obama
Thursday, January 22, 2009
blog confusion
Posted by
Crystal
at
12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, I didn't see that comment. I'm sorry you got a nasty comment. The internet can be crazy sometimes!
hugs to you. it's scary to get odd comments; thus my resignation from facebook. :( and it's true-if people don't want to read your thoughts and feelings, they shouldn't be on YOUR blog. keep it up and try not to let it irritate you too much!!!
Well, since that dork doesn't know you and has nothing better to do than say mean things, I don't think you should stress it. But you can change your settings so that you don't allow anonymous comments and that should eliminate the person who doesn't have enough guts to put their name on their own comments. Anyone who can't even claim their opinions obviously doesn't have a leg to stand on. I wouldn't worry about it at all. You are more than welcome to voice your opinions here. I have never been offended. Of course, I'm not the type to get offended about someone's opinion.
Well my take on it is this is you blog and you can post your feelings. I have the setting for my comments on my blog set to always moderate, becuz I had someone try and advertise through comments. But don't stop talking girl! You are a duaghter of Heavenly Father armed with the truth! I Love you!
Post a Comment