Saturday, September 20, 2008

What do you think?

I don't think Harrison and Douglas look alike. I went back to Douglas' pictures at about this age and it's hard for me to find any where I "might" be confused. What do you think? Both A's are one kid and both "B's" are the other. Who is A and who is B? Do you think they look alike?
A

B

10 comments:

-Laura- said...

Wow, they look alike to me!

Becky said...

A is Harrison and B is Dougie. I can totally tell but I still think that they looks somwhat alike. Not twins or anything but definitely siblings.
Keep the pics coming for my sake. I am so sad that I can't be there to squeeze little Harrison.

Sarah said...

When you first posted pictures (you or travis, can't remember which post I'm thinking of) I thought Harrison looked a LOT like Douglas... like the same. But that second picture of Harrison (and the others, but esp. the second) make him look VERY different. I think it's easy to think they look so much alike because of the dark hair and skin. They're both very handsome. :) People always tell me Kathryn and Hannah look the same and must've looked the same as babies, but they never have to me!

Jen said...

I have to say they don't look totally different but I can see some differences. Brothers for sure.

Tamara said...

Definite family resemblance, but I wouldn't say they are clones. Lucky for them, they're both just adorable!

Stephanie Johnson said...

I was thinking the opposite of Becky. So obviously I think they look a lot alike. Both are adorable, that's for sure!

Laura said...

I would have to agree that A is Harrison and B is Douglas. I think they definitely have there own look, but I bet in a year or so they will look a lot alike. It is amazing how fast they change. Cute Boys!

Lois Lane said...

I want to say Dougie is B, but really I don not know!

Blacker Blog said...

My guess is the A's are Harrison and B's are Douglas; am I right? Still very handsome both of them.

Melissa said...

A is Harrison and B is Douglas, but I think I could tell mostly based on a aged feeling in the Douglas pics. I think they look a lot alike, but mommas always study their babies so much more than others.