Since Sarah asked, yes I'm still here and pregnant. On Wenesday the doctor said I was 3-4cm dilated but only 50% effaced. She said last week I was 70% so I'm a little upset with her measuring skills. Anyways, I'm praying that I have this baby by Monday. That's about it.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm sorry Crystal! I can imagine you must be so ready! I can't believe you are so dilated but it's not progressing fast enough! Will you be induced sooner than a week later if he doesn't come soon?
Oh you poor thing! It is miserably hot to be 9 months pregnant. I hope he comes soon!
Someone once told me that parsley helps to get contractions going...I have no idea if that is true, but it might be worth a try! :)
hang in there and enjoy your last few days spoiling Douglas!
I am praying for your baby to cooperate and come soon. You make 40 weeks pregnant look great so at least you can take some consolation in that. When are you being induced?
I'm hoping the time will pass quickly for you! In the meantime, please please let me know what I can do to help!
My doctor with Dekan did the same thing to me - it's very frustrating.
Sarah,
The goal was to be induced Monday or Tuesday (8th or9th) but I decided I'm gonna ask to be induced Friday the 5th b/c I can't wait much longer and then my mom won't have to take off 2 days b/c it will be the weekend. That may be too close for the hospital though. We'll see.
Post a Comment