I know I'm a little behind with reading the Twilight series. However, since I got sick the last day of Douglas' hopsital stay and had Travis and my mom watch him all this last weekend, I finally read the series. I read all 3 books in 4 days. I'm an addict!! I've NEVER felt this way about a book/series before, EVER!! I'm going nuts thinking of FAll 2008 when book 4 should be released. And it's not nuts from excitement, it's nervousness and FEAR! I'm so afraid that she won't end the series like I want. I'm so concerned about the ending that I wrote a letter to Stephenie Meyer today to tell her how I think it should end. I know, Psycho!!
*********STOP reading this post if you plan on reading the series yourself.****************
The only way the series should end (in my opinion) is with Bella and Edward living happily together forever as vampires! I was so bummed in the last book with Bella even possibly loving Jacob Black. Anyways, if the series doesn't end how I know it should then I will be so depressed!! Does anyone else feel this way??
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Oh my heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
oh man this post totally cracks me up!!!! hahahaha
I agree with you about Bella and Edward. If she has to be a vampire, that'd be fine, but if there was a way around that, I'd love to see what happens. However, they MUST end up together forever. They MUST.
I'm still laughing about this post.
And I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing because I know exactly how you feel and these books are sooooooooooooooooo addicting! Seriously, doesn't everyone who reads them love them?
You're so funny Crystal! I totally agree though. I was annoyed with the whole Jacob thing, but I know some people who want her to end up with HIM! What are they thinking? Edward is the only one for me, uh, I mean her!
P.S. I think I might read them all again to help pass the time waiting for the next one. I just haven't found another series quite as intriguing!
Crystal, have you ever seen the movie Misery? I don't want to have to call you Kathy Bates but you might want to watch yourself. I hear it is a slippery slope to go from fan to psycho. Of course, having not read the books I have no room to talk. Maybe they are so good that you can't help but get emotionally invested in the characters. I guess I will have to read them sometime.
Okay, so I am done with the first book and I take back my previous comment. Well, mostly. I don't think I will write a letter or anything but it will bug me if the books don't turn out well for the vampire and the damsel. I love teen books. They can be so great but you can still look the bishop in the eye on Sunday after reading them. Don't you agree?
I agree too. I just read these books over the holidays. I didn't finish them as quickly as you...but I got pretty into them as well.
I love those books too!!! Extremely addicting. Bella has to end up with Edward, in my opinion. Have you been to Stephanie Meyer's home page? It's great. I love your blog, your little guy is adorable. Hope things are great for you! :)
I totally agree. Bella and Edward belong together.
oh man,, i am so glad you are as obsessed and addicted as me!!! Yeah I agrees with brianne...jacob annoys me...I wwant him out of the picture! I totally hope she becomes vampire and edward and bella live happily ever after...I will be SO depressed if it doesn't turn out that way!
I totally agree. If Bella does not become a vampire in the last book I am gonna be PISSED.
Post a Comment