Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Break

We went to Utah for 10 days. It was good, despite that we were stuck indoors most of the time with Douglas' 1st ear infection and Travis then getting sick. Here are some pics.




Travis found his old cowboy outfit and tried it on Douglas.

9 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Fun picts! Thanks for posting them. I hope Travis & Douggie are feeling better. I LOVE your new header on your blog -- it is beautiful!

~Jen~ said...

Sorry you guys were sick on your vacation, that is no fun!

I LOVE the cowboy outfit!

Rhonda said...

Wow that is so cool his parents kept that!
Stinks to be sick on vacation...looks like he still had a blast!

Sarah said...

What a cute little cowboy!!!! I hope everyone is better now!

Emily said...

The cowboy outfit is so funny! Yee-haw!

Lindsey said...

Yippee for another cowboy!!!

Shelley said...

erin had her first ear infection over the break too! i think she might have been allergic to the antibiotic! she broke out in a terrible rash from head to toe. looks like you still had a great time though! we need to get our little ones together soon!

-Laura- said...

Those cowboy pictures are hilarious! I love them!

Rhonda said...

Where are you?????....and why aren't you updating your blog!!!!!!!