I don't have any good Santas village pictures b/c it was CROWDED! So crowded that we didn't enter any of the cool buildings. It looked like a great place but the crowds took away from the coolness. Anyways, I just posted a layout of Douglas' 12 month page on my scrap blog and reliazed that I haven't posted any of the pictures that Kuulei took of him or the ones we had from JC Penny. Here are some.




Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Nov. Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Great pictures!
He is sooo cute! I love his eyes!
Cute! Yes, we'll be at the party, but we'll be late because we'll be coming from the temple. How long are you guys staying?
So stinkin' cute! Ku'ulei did such a great job.
Wow those turned out great!
I agree I love the eyes! That is, the bedroom eyes that Travis is giving the camera in the family photo! :D
Seriously though, I love the pictures, they are really cute. Douglas has perfect little facial features, I want to wrap him up in a bow and take him home.
Super cute! Dig Doug is such an angel. And the family picture turned out fantastic!
the pictures turned out great!! So I need to know who Ku'ulei is so she can take some of our family!
Cute photos!
These pictures are so great! I love the second to last one of Douglas! I agree with jen about the Bedroom eyes, does Dougie have a crush on Ku'ulei??
Post a Comment