Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big Cedar Lodge, MO

We just got back from a long weekend at Big Cedar Lodge near Branson, MO. My grandma owns a time share there and hooked us up with sweet accommodations. My brother and his family met us there. I haven't seen them in 2 years. He's my only sibling, besides a step-brother, so I love him and his family dearly. We went on the lazy river, swam, ate, went on a tram ride in the Dogwood Canyon, boating, lazy river, and ate some more!! You'll see alot of pictures of my nieces and nephew. I love them SO much!! I always told my mom and Travis when I was pregnant that I just hope my kids are as cute as Bens (my bro), and I have to say I am lucky enough that Douglas is just as cute!

Austin and Bryonna getting ready to go boating.
Travis and Ben on Big Mable. (Travis was the only one to successfully hold on. Sorry Ben, your big guns didn't help you here!!)

The Murdock Cousins (my babies)

Brittny and I were bringing sexy back with our model poses in the canyon.

You know I'm joking, right???


The kiddos got to feed the trout on our tram ride.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You're so funny!

It looks beautiful! I'm glad you were able to spend time with Ben and his family!!!

Rhonda said...

That looks like a blast! Did Douglas do good in the water? I didn't know you had it in you...I have to submit those poses for America's Next Top Model!!!!

Rhonda said...

Hey I saw you working it in Erin's bootcamp today at 24. Her class is sooooo hard. I was in cycle. I can't wait to do her class after this baby is out!

Heather said...

Ha ha ha!!! You are awesome! I am cracking up....bring sexy back girl, only you can!