Okay so Douglas turned nine months on Monday the 13th but I'm just getting to posting this. Douglas is doing well. I spend my days following him making sure he's not into anything he's not supposed to be. He is crawling fast and walking like CRAZY!! He pulls up on EVERYTHING! He really only says "Dada" but he babbles it. When he starts that I alway say, "Dadas not here but mama is." No luck on him saying mama yet. I've been trying to increase his solids and make it chunkier. Anyways, here are his stats:
Weighs 18 lbs 12.5oz (doing MUCH better on that)
height 28.5 inches
I'll post pictures later
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
9 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like he's doing great!!! He definitely put on more weight, way to go Douglas! Now he's only 1 lb away from Hannah! :)
9 months old?! Wow, what a fun age. Once they're mobile it gets crazy! Enjoy the time you have left before he starts walking and really getting into trouble :) Can't wait to see some new pictures of him!
Crystal I LOVE your new header! Douglas is getting so big! Madilynn weighed 19 at 1 year!
Post a Comment