There is nothing too new going on. We are going to Utah/Idaho next week so I'll have plenty of pictures to post later. Douglas is doing a couple new things. We've found him twice sitting up in his crib and I saw him once actually sit up. He doesn't do it often though so we'll see. I also have hope that he'll be crawling shortly. My parents actually saw him crawl a little. They said he was on all fours and moved 1hand then knee then the other hand and knee then went to his belly. I've seen him once get on all fours from his belly and rock once so hopefully he'll be crawling in a couple weeks. I know I shouldn't be wishing for that!! :-)
He's so funny. We have this game when he wakes up I hear him talk a little so I swing the door open to get him to look at the door and he gets this BIG grin on his face. I then crawl over to him growling and as soon as I reach the crib he turns frantically and acts like he's trying to take off and escape me, all the while grinning like crazy. I often hear people talk about what their favorite stage is and this past 2 months, esp. the last two weeks or so have been my FAVORITE! His smile has gotten bigger, he's much happier, and can do a little more. This is definitely been the most fun.
In other news, I've been scrapbooking like crazy! I've been working on something for my mom so I'll post that in a few weeks. I finally finished that so I've been experimenting with new techinques. It's fun but I always create two or more of the same page b/c I'm not sure which is better and then I usually ask family and Sarah (I bug her all the time- luv ya Sarah) which they like better. I've gotten mixed reviews on my latest experimenation so I'm turning over to ya'll. Which page do you like best? 1 or 2??


7 comments:
The elements seem a little more connected in 1.
I like 2.... it just seems to flow better....but everyone's different. They are both cute.....but you made me choose. I don't know how you find the time! I must be doing something wrong.....napping to much...I guess!
I like 1 better and I would know....lol...I don't know anything!!
I do like 1 better. Good job. Keep going!
It was fun to see you and visit the other day. You and Douglas are both beautiful!!
I like number one. No reasoning behind it, its just so dang cute!
I think I'm tired because when I first looked at them they looked exactly the same to me! Your page is ADORABLE!!!!! But now that I've looked better and could see the changes, I'm thinking I like #2 better, no big reason...ditto to Rhonda!!!
Hey Crystal! I'm sorry I missed the gathering when Kim came. Hope you and Douglas are doing good - certainly looks like it. :) He's such a cute guy.
As for the page - both are cute, but my vote is on page 2!
I vote for 2, it seems a little more balanced in the fact that your elements make a tirangle and cause your eye to flow rather than get lost. Excellent work!
Post a Comment