Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL

Most of you probably already know, but today is Crystal’s birthday. She is hitting one of the big landmarks (a quarter of a century old). Even with a beautiful child and the stress of being married to me she is still looking great. She makes me so happy. Here is a cake she had back when she was younger. She was such a beautiful baby.





Crystal, I love you. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. You are the best mother in the world and the best wife a man could hope for. You do such a great job. So kick back, relax, and take a nap or do some scrap booking. You have earned it.

I love you so much.

Love,
Travis

5 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!!! Wow, 25 years old, don't you feel old? HAHA... You have done a lot in your first 25 years, graduated from college, got married, and had a handsome baby. Congrats!!!

~Jen~ said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet note from Travis! Funny thing is that I could totally hear your voice while I read it! I hope you would feel confident saying those same things about yourself! They're true, you're great!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Crystal, Ah yes-- 25. Hope you had a wonderful one and did as your hubby ordered. Give me a day full of naps and freetime anyday, what a treat!