I haven't posted too much about my scrapbooking but I love my newest page. There is a challenge in the digital scrapbooking world called "Lifts with a Twist". The lady picks a designer or someone that she loves their scrapbooking and the challenge is to make your own version of that page. Here is the link to this weeks lift. http://pachimactoo.typepad.com/lift_twists/2007/07/week-of-july-15.html
Here is my version.
Most is the "Mommamia" kit by kfredricks
Notebook paper by Debi Degagne at cafedigi.blogspot.com
Fabric Flowers by Janine OliveiraLace by uzytkowania "Don't Forget Autumn" kit

4 comments:
That is so cute! I have to get into this digital scrap stuff!
wow good job! very cute! i really need to try to get into that!
That looks great! I really like that ribbon! I like the scraplift because it makes me feel a little more creative than just using a template, but at the same time, I have a guide to follow and it helps a lot.
Very cute, Crystal! You and Sarah are inspiring me to get going on my scrapping again. I love this page!
Post a Comment