So, Travis is mister kind, sweet, loves everybody. Everybody except rabbits that is. I hate them too. They're everywhere here and they eat my flowers. GRRRRRR! It was actually for his birthday (sad I know) that he asked for a slingshot so he could shoot those bunnies. I got it for him. Well, today Dean brought over a nice bucket of rocks (for their pergola project this Saturday). When Travis got home he was watering our tree, garden etc and came rushing inside grabbing the slingshot. He made good use of those rocks to try to get this stupid rabbit. As you might gather, we are NOT animal people, especially little pests that eat my beautiful flowers. Here is a glimpse. (My camera only records 60 seconds, that's why theres 2 videos.)
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Bad Bunny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, that slingshot would work great on our annoying dove, can I borrow it when Travis is done shooting your bunny?
Post a Comment