Monday, December 18, 2006

Douglas pics


Douglas is 5 weeks old today. I can't believe it's been 5 weeks! It feels so much shorter. As expected, he's still adorable. :-) He really is a good baby. He's been sleeping for 4 hours between feedings at night for the past 3 weeks. I'm real lucky. We are currently trying to find toys for such a young age. If you have any ideas let me know. Here are some pictures of our boy.

Tummy time: His neck muscles are pretty strong.

Playing on the mat. Travis put a toy on his wrist so every time his hand moves it makes noise.

Tuckered out after feeding.


Hanging out with Dad

5 comments:

-Laura- said...

How cute! I love that first picture! Isn't it so much fun dressing up little boys? You know, Spencer is just barely getting into toys. But when he was a newborn he did like looking at board books and anything that lit up. There is this really cute "Baby Einstein" toy that you can attach to your infant carrier. It's got turtles or fish and it lights up and plays music. I almost got it for Spencer a month ago when I found it, but then I realized he was outgrowing his infant carrier. I thought it was so cute though. I think I found it at Target.

Sarah said...

What a cutie pie! I'm glad he seems to be a good baby for you!

I love the little toys at target. We have a few things for her carseat as well, but she's not really there yet. She is finally starting to look at some things, but she doesn't really care that much. I hope you find some good things for him!

Brianne said...

So cute! I don't think I'll be much help in the toy department. It seems like forever ago that Ben was Douglas' age - I can't even remember what he liked (as far as toys) back then. He did have a couple little things that clipped onto his carrier that he could grab and get in his mouth or rattle. Those are pretty much the requirements - noise/lights and able to put in the mouth. Good luck with that!

~Jen~ said...

Toys? At this age is hard, some of my girls favorite toys were my keys and a pen (closed of course and yes, the keys are dirty, but hey they liked them!). He's so cute and growing big fast!

Donna said...

Give him a little box to play with. An empty jello box works great!!

Does he look like dad or what?