What I should be doing right now is folding clothes, dusting, cleaning my bathroom, or starting dinner. However, I'm taking these last 15 min of Douglas' nap to post some pictures.
We got a new bed set. It was very hard to find a comforter that was more red (like our wall) than burgundy. Our old one was burgundy and didn't quite go with the walls. We found this at Kohls on a major sale last week so we are very happy!
Lastly, but definitely not least, are some random pictures we took of Douglas He's doing great except for the fact that 2 days ago he decided to try the preteen look and break out everywhere. I feel so bad for him. His fore head is covered with little pimples (at least it looks like pimples) and even has a few on his eyelids, nose crease, and chin. I read they are from my hormones being in his system. I hope they go away SOON!
Mommy time
Karate practice

First full night in his crib. Mommy doesn't trust his blowouts, hence the pad underneath him.

3 comments:
I LOVE your bedspread! (And your walls too!) I can't believe you found it at Kohl's - I never have good luck there with bedding. Poor Douglas! That baby acne is such a pain. And it's so sad to see it on a precious baby's little face. I'm sure it will go away soon!
Your room looks great! Hey, I use nap time for getting things done too but you have to remember to use some of it for relaxing! So taking time for your blog might be just the thing. Sometimes I even use nap time for a long soak in my jetted tub!
I love the red! I'm glad you took the time to post some pictures - we sure love to see little Douglas. Ben went through the baby acne thing too. It goes away pretty quickly. It was so frustrating for me though because I just wanted to pick at it and make it go away, but you're not supposed to so I tried really hard not to. Hope everything else is going well!
Post a Comment