For those who don't know our baby's name is Douglas Alan Hill. Douglas is my dad's middle name and Alan is Travis' dad's first name. I'm just posting pictures of his room today because its DONE!! Yeah!

Travis and I made this quilt for him. If you can't tell, the theme is planes. :-)


6 comments:
Oh my gosh! It is SO cute! Who did the walls? And how did you do it?
That is SOOO cute! I love it! We decided to go ahead and paint the baby's room so hopefully we will get that done this week. Yours turned out great!!
Thanks gals!! The walls were already sponged (kind of) blue when we moved in. I painted the planes and stuff.
How adorable - you did a great job! My dad would really be proud if we had chosen the same theme, being a pilot and all. But we haven't really gotten the chance to decorate a nursery yet since we've been with my parents since Ben was born. Maybe we'll have to do something like that for Ben's big boy room. So cute, Crystal!
Love the room! That is cool how you put his name on the wall. I'm sure it's exciting to decorate a house. It looks adorable!
That is adorable!!! You are quite the artist! We're going to decorate Spence's room in airplanes too...that is, if I ever get around to it.
Post a Comment