Sunday, October 15, 2006

Growth spurt, or what??

me at 35 1/2 weeks, 41inches

Me at 36 1/2 weeks, 44 inches

For my shower on 10/8 Dean measured my stomach from belly button around and I was 41 inches. Today, just one week later, he measured my stomach and I was 44 inches. What the heck is going on?? 3 inches in one week. I sure hope that trend does NOT keep up. Here are two pictures to compare. Can you tell a difference??

5 comments:

~Jen~ said...

You look great! He could come any day now!!! I can't wait to see him!

Brianne said...

Well, I can tell a difference, but that's good - that means you're getting closer! Isn't it weird though, how your body can change so fast? That happened to me right around half way with Ben. I looked chubby one day, and the next morning I totally popped and looked pregnant. Who knows? I don't think you'll gain 3 inches every week from now on though, but maybe a couple more before the big day!

-Laura- said...

I think you still look great! You're all belly! That happened to me too, though, so I know how you feel. I popped out the most those last few weeks. Don't worry, you'll be able to see your feet again soon!

Sarah said...

He's getting ready to come I guess! You still look so cute pregnant!

Sarah said...

Any baby news yet??