
Yesterday was a not so good day. I was taking a shower and went to turn it off but the thing just kept turning. The water would not turn off. I called Travis, Dean, and mom and got all their voice mails. I started crying. Why cry? Because I'm a basket case anyways. Thats the only way to explain it. I started seeing dollar signs and freaked out about the water bill and the cost of fixing it. Finally I got a hold of mom who called some church members to see if their husbands were home to come turn the water off from the outside but no one. So Dean left work to come and turn it off. (Thanks again Dean) Luckily we only need to buy a new shower nob. Anyways to pick up my day my Grandma brought over the bassinet she bought for the baby. I made Travis put it up last night. It was relatively easy because things just snapped together. It's in the baby's room now until we get the crib. It plays 4 different songs, the mobile turns, and has a night light. It rocks as well. I'm going to buy some more colorful mobile creatures to add to it when I attach it to the crib so it's not just all white. And that's another thing, it will attach to a crib. Thanks Grandma, I love it! 
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
A good pick-me-up
Posted by
Crystal
at
8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seriously that bassinet will be a life saver!
So cute!
Jessica
aww thats cute! Thats a sad but kinda funny story! I can only imagine what I would do!
Post a Comment