Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Talmage at 12 months

Happy first birthday little buddy! Some things about Talmage:
-I nursed him completely until 12 months.  Hooray!  I'm very proud of myself.
-He loves solid food.  He is NOT a picky eater.  He even likes tomatoes.
-  Within a week of turning 1 I weaned him and he is doing great w/ whole milk.
-He likes to play peekaboo
-He is kind of cranky at home.  He doesn't like being downstairs.  If downstairs I have to hold him.  He likes to be upstairs w/ all the toys and usually breaks out in a grin while walking upstairs.
-His brothers still adore him.
-Somewhere in his 11th month he decided not to slither on his belly to get around but started crawling on hands an knees.

19 lbs 10.5oz (7%)
29.75 in (44%)

I decided that we would attempt taking his 1 year pictures b/c I didn't think he'd smile for anyone else.  We are very happy w/ how they turned out.  (These tracks are broken and are not in use)




He did alright w/ his cake.  I wanted to make him a healthy cake. It was gross but he still ate it.  :-)




No comments: