Talmage turned 3 months old on November 20th. What can I say about sweet Talmage. His percentiles continue to drop. He's about 13.5lbs. He's been waking up on his own in the middle of the night and I'm fine with that. Sometimes he wakes around 3 and others 5 or 6am . He loves to have people pay attention to him. He has started giving short laughs. He smiles more than laughs but I sense a belly laugh is just around the corner. He keeps losing his hair and its driving me crazy! He will sleep anywhere if he's held. He loves to be held or in a wrap. He's such a great baby. We are working on his head/neck control. I hold him outward now and sitting up so he has more time to hold his head on his own.
Sunday, December 08, 2013
Talmage is 3 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment