My mom bought the boys matching shirts before Luke was born so I put them on the boys today. Seeing them take pictures and reviewing the pictures made me remember what a lucky girl I am. 3 beautiful healthy boys and 1 loving wonderful husband. How could 1 girl get 4 amazing men (or soon to be men)?
Harrison is sooooo enthused.
Little Luke had to get his picture. He took after Harrison and has gone almost completely bald on the top.
Then we took off the shirts to catch minnows. (I kept mine on, don't worry.) :-)
Yes, Travis wears his church clothes all day long. Yes, even to catch minnows with his boys. Yes, it drives me nuts.









2 comments:
Luke is getting so big so fast. The boys are darling!
Super cute pictures. I think Luke looks more like Douglas than Harrison at this age (even if he is losing his hair).
Brian's comment when I told him Travis wore his church clothes to fish on a Sunday was, "What?! We are going to have to break him of that habit. It is just wrong!" You can let Travis know.
P.S. You are a super lucky girl! 4 awesome boys AND I'm moving back!! :)
Post a Comment