We tried to get good pictures of the boys. The following series attests to their different personalities.
Cute little cooperative Douglas, Harrison going in for kisses, Luke blocking his face in protection of Harrison going in for kisses.
Douglas still trying to cooperate, Harrison still getting in Luke's personal space, and Luke still uncomfortable with Harrison's advances.
Mommy rescued Luke, Douglas smiling, Harrison-who knows what he's doing
As good as it gets. :-)
Got to love them.


3 comments:
LOVE IT!
This post made me laugh. Thanks.
I'm so glad you are 1 kid ahead of me all the time. Now I can just use all your knowledge for when/if we have another one.
Love it ! These are too funny! That is exactly how most of our photo shoots go ... Getting three tiny ones to cooperate is tough. But I love that instead of discarding the shoot as I usually do as a failed brave attempt you used it to show their personalities and add humor :) life is not always just smiles... Your boys are adorable!
Jeanene
Post a Comment