I better post some things before all the Christmas posts begin. In October I made the purse that I've been meaning to make since April. This bag has a pocket and a VERY secure snap fastner. I sewed this completely on my own. No help from Travis here. ;-)
I saw this hat on a sewing blog with a very basic pattern and tutorial. I knew I wanted Douglas to have one. Since the pattern/tutorial was kinda of vague we needed to cut and pin the lining and try it on Douglas before finishing it. I have very busy trying to finish the boys quiet book so I had Travis do that. And after Travis sewing the lining I just had him finish the hat. I wanted bragging rights to this hat but I was just too busy. Travis is a stud! The side view. It is supposed to cover the majority of his cheek like this.
I think the hat is slightly to big b/c it flares a little at the ears but mostly this is how the hat is supposed to look. Douglas loves his dino hat. I'll be posting the full quiet book when I'm completely done.




3 comments:
Where did you find the tutorial for the dino hat? It is very cute.
I love the purse too! Can't wait to see you!
It all looks amazing. Are you going to be up here at all for the holidays?!
Cute Crystal!!! And way to go! :) I can't wait to see your quiet book pages too!!!
Post a Comment