Just a little rant before Easter festivities. :-) Tonight was the youths "Lip Sync" contest at our church. They were doing all sorts of songs. They did a great job. While watching them I teared up twice, not b/c of anything sappy but b/c I was so awed at how amazing these youth are. I generally think this world is turning to pot and I still think that. Anyway, watching the youth made me reliaze how good these teens are. I want to interview their parents and find out the secret. If all the teens were like this, what hope society would have. Anyways, I'm so proud of them and it has nothing to do with their lip sync ing abilities.
Last Saturday my mom had her work Easter party. Here are some pictures.
Egg/Spoon Race
The boys "bobbing" for ducks. Harrison kept trying for more. He just liked the water.
Sack races. Douglas fell right off and was sad so he didn't continue.
"Throwing" rings around the bunny ears
Neither were enthusiastic about a bunny picture
They had lots of fun though. They did an easter egg hunt but I didn't have any good pictures from that.






4 comments:
How fun! Your boys are growing up so fast: I can't get over those curls on their heads. Love visiting your blog!
I love the non-excited bunny picture. It makes me laugh. Let me know what you find out when you interview those parents. I think that they just did the little things consistently. That is what really makes the difference.
The curls are to die for! They're so cute.
What a fun party and CUTE boys
Post a Comment