My aunt posted some pictures of my parents on facebook and it got me thinking as to who I look like. As a kid I heard that I look like my dad but I kind of think my mom. FYI, they are holding my brother in this picture.
This picture kills me b/c you can totally see my Dad's curly q hair. Douglas has my dads curls.
Or maybe I'm like some kids where you seriously wonder if they weren't adopted b/c they look nothing like their family. :-) What do you think?

8 comments:
How fun! Your little brother looks so much like your boys. Everyone always asks me if they think Autumn looks more like myself or Adam, but honestly I think she's a perfect blend of each of our features. That's what I see between your mom and dad. A perfect blend to create Crystal!
I think you look like both of them! At first I thought def. your dad, but when I looked more, you really are a good mix of both.
And yeah, your brother looks SOOOOOOOOOOO much like your little guys!
I think your brother does look like your boys. And I think that you look like your mom.
I can't see the first picture. What is going on? Other people can obviously see it. I think my computer hates me lately! (Or maybe it just hates all the abuse that James gives it).
I wish I could see that pic with your brother in it. It seems fun to have your kids look like your side of the family! Don't you agree?
Based on the first pic, I thought your Mom but then there is something in that second pic that reminds me of you. I agree with everyone else, your brother totally looks like your boys.
-Fiona
Coloring is definately your mom but I think you have your dad's eyes. Although you are pretty weird so maybe you were adopted. mmmmmm :) Douglas looks a TON like you dad!
I think your brother totally looks like Douglas. you are related! Love the header!
I can't believe how much your brother looks like Douglas!
Post a Comment