Everything is bigger in Texas, especially the fair. We love the state fair. I've gone just about every year that I've lived here. My mom is somewhat of a fanatic. Anyways, this was the 2nd time that Douglas has been but he was able to appreciate this year.
Douglas rode 3 rides: this airplane, swings, and carousel. He loved them all. Harrison enjoying the Texas sized sandbox. Isn't he ADORABLE?!?!?!?!
Sunday, October 04, 2009
The State Fair of Texas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like fun! I'll have to take James there when we get back. We went to the Swiss version of a fair here. I'll post about it later.
Keep the cute pics coming.
Is Douglas getting in with Beauregard? So cute. We want to go this year hopefully we can!
OK, so what fair did you go to. Other than Beauregard, your pictures are totally different. You are nice enough to let your kids ride the rides. We don't even approach that section!
Post a Comment