Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving

Okay, so here are the pictures from Denver's Museum of Natural Science.

The Kids's Zone. Douglas pursed lips of satisfaction as he plays with the bubbles
Douglas says "Cheese!"
Don't worry, he didn't really touch the bear.
Harrison remained oblivious to it all in the Moby wrap.
The Museum was closing so Douglas got a sweet ride in the
last exhibit w/ Papa, & Great Grandma Harrison
On our way out we saw this man in this dino costume. He's in black in the "legs". He moved the dino around and acted like it was going to bite your head. Kids just LOVED it.
This is what Douglas thought. :-)

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I love your baby carrier! Harrison looks so snug!!! Looks like you had a great visit! I'm glad I'm not the only one that is late getting up Thanksgiving pics :)

Sarah said...

I love the moby! I think I'm going to just buy one after all! It looks like a cool place!

Brynn said...

Hey Crystal, I would love to have you come to my shower! It's in January. I'll have them send you an invite. I'm 32 weeks tomorrow - everything's going great!

Laura said...

I have never seen a carrier like that. Logan loved the sling,but maybe I will have to get one of those when we have baby #4. (not that there is one on the way)
Congrats on the Van. I always hated vans until I had kids and now I can't imagine not having one.
Oh and Logan is almost 14 mos now. He is getting big.

Becky said...

I love that last pic of Dougie. It is so classically him. I can just imagine what is going through his head.
I have been meaning to ask you. How do you like the Mobi wrap? Is it better than other carriers you have tried? Have you tried any other carriers?