We are staying here this year. My brother and his family will be here tonight. I am so excited. Below is the Christmas card we sent out to only family this year. I loved the Christmas cards I got this year and am planning to send the card and a newsletter to alot more friends next year. Thanks to those who sent us their Christmas cards.

I've been trying to really think of the true meaning of Christmas this year. I've always thought the reason why we give gifts is because the wise men gave gifts to Jesus but a friend shared with us a better reason and one that I should have already thought about. God gave the world it's most precious gift, his Son, Jesus. We are very thankful for our Savior and his birth, Atonement, and Resurection. We hope that everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:
i'm glad you found me too! your little kids are ADORABLE!!!... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)
Nice Christmas card! I usually do mine so late my family are the only ones to get one. It's always good to remember the real reason for the season. So many people don't even know!
Cute Crystal!
I hope next year we make the list when you send out more. :)
Yesss!!! I made the family list!!! I will totally be posting the card in a very prominent place in our apartment in Geneva when we get home!
Cute Christmas cards! What studio did you go to? We really missed seeing you guys in Utah. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment