Not to push down the Halloween post but I'm so SICK!!! Obama will be the next president. Sickening. Oh well, I'm looking on the bright side and having Travis quit his job so we can live off all the government programs: welfare, food stamps, WIC, etc. Yes, we'll take it easy while you foot our bill. Thanks Barrack. Oh, and thanks for further giving me the opportunity to rise to the challenge of teaching my children that abortion is evil and same sex marriages is wrong. Wow, what a life I'll have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
There is always still Switzerland. Could you really blame us for not wanting to come home now? Maybe we will stay 5 years and hopefully by then he will be out.
Don't forget the part about turning our back on Israel and infanticide. Oh, and don't forget to sign up for the civilian militia.
Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I'm sick about it.
Your so funny! Yes, I totally agree with what you said. I knew Obama would win, but was always hoping for a small miracle... :-) --Kelly S.
Post a Comment