On Sunday Travis gave Harrison his name and blessing at church. His father and one of our home teachers participated. After Harrison were twins. It's always neat to hear each babies blessing. Here are a few pictures. My mother-in-law made this outfit. It's the same outfit that Douglas wore.
Happy blessing day Harrison! Crystal that last picture of you is gorgeous! I'm green with envy for how quickly you got back into shape after baby 2. I guess I only have myself (and the jar of M&Ms in my kitchen) to blame though,right! Way to go!
Melissa, I WISH I was back into shape. I purposely made the 1st picture small b/c you can see that I'm not there yet. I wish I was! By this point after Douglas I could wear my old pants. I'm not close yet.
Puhleease! You look great! I can't believe how cute Harrison is and I can't be there to squeeze him and kiss him. It is killing me. I think his cheeks look so kissable.
5 comments:
Happy blessing day Harrison! Crystal that last picture of you is gorgeous! I'm green with envy for how quickly you got back into shape after baby 2. I guess I only have myself (and the jar of M&Ms in my kitchen) to blame though,right! Way to go!
Melissa,
I WISH I was back into shape. I purposely made the 1st picture small b/c you can see that I'm not there yet. I wish I was! By this point after Douglas I could wear my old pants. I'm not close yet.
You look fantastic! I still look pregnant.
Puhleease! You look great! I can't believe how cute Harrison is and I can't be there to squeeze him and kiss him. It is killing me. I think his cheeks look so kissable.
How fun, he looks so handsome! And you do look great!
Post a Comment