I'm 39 weeks today and hopefully this is the last preggo picture in this dress. I want to be done!
And here is some random shots of Douglas from yesterday. He LOVES throwing rocks in the water and has certain items he prefers to sleep with.
I'm 39 weeks today and hopefully this is the last preggo picture in this dress. I want to be done!
And here is some random shots of Douglas from yesterday. He LOVES throwing rocks in the water and has certain items he prefers to sleep with.
Blogger Template: Minima White (Douglas Bowman) | 3-column - width 960px (Thur Broeders)
7 comments:
You look great! You are strictly all belly. :) 39 weeks?!?! Are you excited? Scared? Nervous? Just ready to get that baby out? Good luck!
That's such a fun way to record your pregnancy.
You look SO cute! (I'm telling you this since I know you don't FEEL cute even though you are!). We're so excited to meet your sweet baby!
Love the pictures of you progess - wish I had done that with Sadie.
I love your cheesy grin @ 35 weeks. It is great! You really do look good. I think it is funny that Dougie has such a full bed. I didn't know he was like that. It is truly random...
ps. My mom says you barely look pregnant. I think she may be comparing you with me when I was 39 weeks pregnant.
What I don't like to see is that I'm only at the first picture right now, I've got a long ways to go! Lucky!
You're a good three weeks ahead of me and I swear my tummy is double your size. I'm convinced my baby's either going to be huge or he loves to stick his bum WAY out there.
You are the cutest pregnant person I've seen! You look great! I'm excited for you to join the world of multiple kids--you'll do great! It's a BLAST!
You're so cute! I can't believe you are this far along now! So... it's been a few days, is the baby here yet???? :)
Post a Comment