I hit my 30 week mark on Monday. I'm looking pretty rough, in my opinion. I loved being pregnant with Douglas, however, I can't wait until this one is done. I'm sure it's b/c it's summer and I have to find things to entertain Douglas when all I want to do is lie around in my undies due to this nasty hot humid climate. Anyway, here are some pictures of my progression in the same dress.

On Sunday my parents took our pictures by the new shops in Allen by Market Street. They have some pretty good photo spots. Here are some of the best they could get.




19 comments:
Rough? Whatever... you look super cute! It is definitely hard being that pregnant in the summer though. Hang in there. LOVE the pictures too!
Crystal I think you look cute, but I am sure that is no fun being pregnant in the summer. Hang in there!
Those family pictures turned out really great.
Crystal- You are so little. Seriously. You do not look like you're 30 weeks. Being pregnant in the summer definitely is not fun though.
Cute pictures! I didn't realize it was so picturesque over there. I just might have to head over there myself!
We went over to Market Street last week but I didn't walk around. Where is the "picture area"? The pictures look great!
So cute! you look great by the way!!!
He just gets more and more beautiful! How is that possible?
You are one cute pregnant momma! I love the family pics. I finally went and checked out the Shops at watters crossing & Market Street. It was really nice but will be even nicer when all of the construction is done. Next time I'll have to take my camera.
Looking pretty rough? What are you talking about! You're adorable!
I can identify with the pregnant summer thing. My kids aren't have a very fun summer for many reasons. Surgeries, yes, but also b/c Mommy just can't stand the idea of being outside in the heat and my maternity swim suit doesn't fit anymore.
I have decided that next week after Natalie's check up as long as all is good we'll start putting the pool in the back yard again and I can sit in it in shorts and a t-shirt, afterall no one but me and my girls would be there.
3 weeks from tomorrow and I'll no longer be pregnant - but then I won't fit in my cute summer clothes! :)
Thanks guys!
You do look great! And those pictures turned out super cute!
Are you sure Douglas isn't a milk man's kid? How does he have such light hair and eyes?! I can relate to the summer woes of pregnancy, but not the summer woes with a toddler. I totally feel for you!
Loved the pictures! Oh, and I think I'm going to end up looking much worse than you by 30 weeks. I'm a three weeks or so behind you and I'm pretty sure I'm already way bigger than you are.
#1 you look so cute...so don't even!
#2 Those pics are adorable! I had no idea there were pretty spots over there! good to know!
I don't know what you're talking about Crystal! You make being pregnant look good!
You have a beautiful family too. You're one lucky girl.
Crystal - I typed the wrong date for the spray park on my blog. It is actually going to be on July
10th I hope you can still make it!
Your baby turned blonde too. How does that happen? People tell us all the time our baby's hair is impossible, considering his parents.
I love the pictures. Especially the one with just you and Travis. You two look so cute and happy together. And all I can say about being big during pregnancy is if you can get as big as me then you can complain but until then I won't hear it. But the heat is killer no matter what size (tiny) you happen to be.
I can't wait to go walking again soon. Vacation is fun but home is fun too!
Oh yay, we need to go to those new shops and get some photos. I love your dress, you look great!
Um, okay your belly looks like it's the only thing that grew! No really. Work it out girl! {boom, BOOM!} Ha ha.
That picture spot might be worth the drive for me to take a look at it... BEAUTIFUL family picture and I have a kid crush on Douglas. Some kids grow out of their "cute". Douglas just grows CUTER!!! (I'd love to photograph him again sometime. Let me know...)
So, remember how you took family pictures while you were VERY pregnant?? You are brave - I guess it helps when you look so good! Cute pics.
Post a Comment