Friday, June 27, 2008

My favorite dance

Aleisha posted hers so I have to post my favorite dance from "So you think you can dance". Seriously, this guy KILLED the routine and it's so shocking to me. His dance style is "krump"/hip hop so to see this big black guy, football type in those tight trousers nailing it was awesome. Fast forward the video to 2:34 and watch until after the first judge's comments. You have to see Nigel's comments. It is HILARIOUS! So watch from 2:34 to 6:36

3 comments:

Jen said...

You always deliver videos with a good laugh! This is pretty darn hilarious.

Ku'ulei said...

SERIOUSLY! I thought the same thing!! I think he's the only guy on all of the seasons that pulled off that outfit AND moves and didn't look super femmey. =D
LOVE that show. I make Ken watch it with me too... :D

Lois Lane said...

ok, I so watn to put my favorite on my blog and I don't know how! Help!!