In February Douglas' hair decided to get curly all over and then a month later started turning blond. I love the curls but decided it was time for a cut. I was scared that after the cut he wouldn't have anymore curls. Thankfully, (well not in Travis' opinion) Douglas takes after mom and dad and still has curls. The back is really short, like a little boys hair cut. She kept asking me if I wanted her to take more off the top and I said no. Travis thought I was nuts. If it was up to him, he would have totally trimmed away all curls. I got lots of pictures and hair clippings to scrapbook.
BEFORE (w/ his surfer locks)
During
And AFTER (kind of hard to tell)

8 comments:
I can't believe he is darn big. And I agree with you. The curls are great! I hope James can grow some sooner than later.
He is so cute! And it looks like he did pretty well getting the haircut, no tantrums...lucky for you. I love the curls, I hope our kids at least have wavy hair.
Loved the curls but he's just as cute without them!
I think he looks great - and you can still see the curls, adorable!
What an adorable little guy you have there. And what a good sport about the hair cut! I can't wait to see his haircut in person. I absolutely adore his little angelic curls.
What a good lookin' boy! Glad to see he still has some curls left too. He looks like he was a pretty brave boy from the pics. And I'm sure the sucker helped too!
Ok, so I asked KEnzi the other day if we should cut her hair since I have not cut it ever, and she said no. Carter is just fine with that! He would love for her to have long hair and as long as it is healthy i can't disagree. Douglas looks adorable with his surfer cut or the new do!
What a heartbreaker. That kid is going to be such a ladies man!
Post a Comment