I'm having an Usborne Book party! Everyone's invited. (Check out the details on the left side.)
Since last Thursday I've had it in my mind to go to the Zoo on Saturday b/c it was supposed to be about 73. I talked Travis into it so after a morning of yard work we headed to the zoo. I knew the Fort Worth zoo was better but Dallas is closer and I'm saving the Fort Worth Zoo for a Wednesday with Sarah (& anyone else who is a DFW blogger). Douglas favorite part of the zoo was the bird "house" where he fed the birds. Overall we had a good time and I'm glad we spent some quality family time together.
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Dallas Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love seeing the little ones around animals. Their curiosity and excitement is so adorable. Glad you guys got to visit the zoo. (P.S. I love the little bronze statues of the monkeys at the zoo!)
Looks like fun!!!! How did it compare to Fort Worth??
I'm so ready to go whenever you are! Maybe in the next couple weeks!
The Fort Worth zoo is better, but kids don't know the difference - animals are animals - they love them all. (Dallas is less expensive anyway). Looks like a blast!
It looked like fun. I've never been to the zoo around here. But maybe someday soon!
Looks like you got your zoo wish. It's always fun to have a little quality family time. Dougie looks so cute with the animals. Where are you in the pictures?
He's more brave than I...I was just thinking this morning about how birds scare me. Their beaks are so sharp.
your pictures are awesome!!
I'm SO sad that I missed your Usborne Book Party! I got tied up at my "so called job" and couldn't get out in time. Is there a catlogue I can order from? Or online?
Post a Comment