Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pay if forward prize!


So you can see my scrap blog for further details, but basically I made a badge album that I'd love to share. It's made from badge protectors so it's only like 3.25x 3.5 big. I made it of Douglas' favorite animals. Anyways, all you (the winners) need to do is send me a close up of your child or children and I'll replace Douglas' picture with your children. And for the last picture if you could send me a picture of your child from behind (like the one I took of Douglas) then I'll replace that as well. There is also a picture of Douglas with a cat and I'll just replace that picture with a generic cat picture. I'll print them and put them in the badge protectors and send it to you. Email me those pictures and your address.
The lucky 3 are Laura, Jessica Bybee, and Jen Craiker. (Stephanine, how about I just send you the files.)

6 comments:

-Laura- said...

Oh my goodness, that is SUPER cute! I'm not sure I will be able to come up with something that adorable for my pay it forward prize, but I'll try! I'm going through my pics tonight, so I'll email them soon!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Please send me the files! It's adorable. Oh, and will you let me know where to buy the tags? Thanks!

Brynn said...

You are so creative! I wish I had the scrapbooking talent!

Emily said...

That is darling! I am so jealous!

~Jen~ said...

Holy smokes! I totally missed the fact that I won, I didn't even read that far b/c I was the 4th to comment.

I'll get you pictures by tomorrow.

Jen said...

Cute idea! I never would've guessed, and believe me I was trying. :D