I just finished this page for Lifts with a Twist and wanted to share! This picture was taken last Sunday and he just looked like a little pro golfer in his polo and plaid shorts. I just love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogger Template: Minima White (Douglas Bowman) | 3-column - width 960px (Thur Broeders)
4 comments:
Like I always say, He's so cute. We will be in Denver around Thanksgiving. I'll let you know what are plans are as we get closer.
I LOVE this one! It looks great! I love scraplifting. It gives me really good inspiration and I have always loves how my LOs I scraplifted turn out.
I love it! I swear, one of these days I am going to have to get quicker internet and jump on this digiscrap train! It's so bizarre because the last time I went to JoAnn's, I realized that they have cut their scrapbooking department in HALF and also at Michaels... I am wondering if less people are paper scrapping these days.
I love little man outfits too. He looks adorable! And your page is so cute! I really should start digiscrapping more, I just love looking at you and Sarah's pages! Maybe now that preschool is in session I'll have a little extra time for it.
Post a Comment