Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vaccinations

Per Sarah's request, here is another scrapbook page I created. Well, technically, I just put it all together. So if you want to know who made what paper, etc, let me know and I'll look. I just didn't want to list the credits because I took bits and pieces from about 4 kits (as you can probably tell). I like the collage, thrown together look. It's hard for me to get scrapbooking done because a) I'm not that creative, b) I'm still learning Photoshop Elements, and c) I've spoiled my little darling and Douglas won't have me playing on the computer while he's awake. He has to have my undivided attention. :-) I had fun with this page. I like it a lot.


P.S.
Thanks Sarah and Brianne for answering all my questions how Photoshop elements!!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cute scrapping I need to get into it!

Brianne said...

Cute Crystal! I think you're better at scrapping than you give yourself credit for. It's definitely hard to find the time though when your little one wants ALL your attention. I only do it when Ben's asleep or it's a lost cause!

-Laura- said...

That is such a CUTE page Crystal! Good job! You're definitely more creative than you think!

Sarah said...

I love the colors and all the different patterns! I think it looks great!