Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bored on a Sunday

Well, Travis is preparing FHE so I have some time to surf the web. I got tired of that so here I am. Nothing too new since Thursday. I've increased Douglas' feeding time by 10 min each feeding. That equals to 3 extra feedings so I feel confident that he'll gain the weight he needs. I'll check on it next week and if he hasn't gained enough then I'll give in and start giving him rice cereal once a day. Anyway, here are some random pictures. Have a great week!

I just got Photoshop Elements and I was playing with it. I'm so impressed with what it can do with pictures. This picture is of us at Thanksgiving when Douglas was about 2 weeks old. Look how much better the second picture is then the first (the orginial). I can't wait to play with the program and learn more. (notice the color of the leaves and our skin and also, I erased Travis' bags under his eyes)

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

That's impressive....I have been thinking about getting that lately!

Bekah said...

So good to see you! Sorry, I just found your comment on our blog. Wow, there are a lot of people from Allen here on your site. It's neat to catch up with everyone. Congrats on the baby- he's adorable! He definitely looks a lot like you. Hope all is well!

Brianne said...

What did we ever do before digital photography and photoshop?! I love editing my photos too - I hardly have any that aren't touched up somehow. Have fun playing with your new toy!

-Laura- said...

Looks great! I love photo editing, I could do it all day long!

Zach and Codi said...

Cry, You keep saying that you want other people to add more pictures but we need more pictures of Doug e Doug. He sure has changed a lot since the two week picture.