Wednesday, January 24, 2007

He's smiling!! :-)

As of this past Sunday I can offically say that Douglas is giving us social smiles! His best time is after I've fed him and I've laid him on his play gym and talk to him. He likes when I laugh, stick out my tongue, and pinch (lightly of course) his lower lip. He coos a little more but still not that much. I'm just excited that it's starting. He absolutely melts my heart when he smiles! Here's a video of me playing with him. Look closely for his smiles. Notice how much more he's moving since even last weeks' video. Also, his latest thing is putting things in his mouth. He can't grab anything yet but he waves his arm over to push his shirts and stuff in this mouth.



While trying to get more smiles later in the day I caught him trying to poop. This just goes to show my sick sense of humor, posting my baby in the act. I can't help it, I think his grunts are funny.

3 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Too cute! He looks like he's doing good! Those grunts are cute too. Natalie was a very obvious pooper and it was very embarrassing in public when she had to go, actually it still is because she is not very discrete even to this day!

Sarah said...

What a cute smile! I love the grunts too. Next time hopefully he'll smile lots for us!

Sarah said...

Crystal keeps telling me she wants to watch Douglas! She loves the videos!