Friday, June 16, 2006

Vacation

I have lots of pictures from our vacation. Our first week started in Bountiful where we met with old friends and visited with family. I didn't get any pictures from that week. The second week took place at his grandparents' farm in Oregon and then this other grandparents' cabin near Stanley Idaho. We went with two of his siblings and their family. Here are some pictures.

I think Travis looks just like his dad who looks just like his dad. What do you think?


This is the cute farmhouse that Travis' grandparents live in.

I love this picture of his 80-something year old grandpa on the backhoe working it like a pro. He is the cutest old man. He is so cheerful and walks around whistling. He tells fun stories too.

This is the result of all the backhoeing. (That has to be a real word.) They'll put pipes in it.

Travis on the backhoe. Jon showing Gena how to use the backhoe.


We went fishing at there pond and I caught the most fish. I caught 6. Ignore the ghettoness of me in the picture. I know I look gross. Oh well, it's farm life. :-)

The grandparents planted a tree for each grandchild. They have 35 grandkids. (They really know how to pop them out, huh.) Here is Travis next to his Tree.


This is at the cabin in Idaho. It's the crawl space below the cabin. When we got there the boys found that there was big water leak so Travis went to check it out. The crawl space is infested with rats and spiders so Travis got creative with his "protective" gear.


This is us with two of our neices and nephews. It's Taylor and Dylan. Their sister Madison (2years old) didn't want much to do with us and this picture. We are in front of a lake and the Sawtooth Mountain range in Stanley, Idaho.

The Hutchinson kids. They belong to Heather (Travis's sister) and Trent. They were a blast to play with.


Here is a better picture of the lake and Sawtooth Mountain range that's off of the Salmon River.


Here's the family rafting down the Salmon river.

No comments: