Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yipee!


Two reasons to shout "Yipee!" Travis took the second part of the CPA exam and passed!!! He is 50% a real CPA. Tell him congrats. He plans on taking the last two parts this summer. Wish him luck. Also, work has been good for him. We are very blessed that he hasn't been assigned to clients that involve travel or extreme hours. As we hear his coworkers tales we realize we are truly blessed with the client he's assigned to. They also had their evaluations and he is above the average. I knew he was. That's why I married him.

Today was the last day of school. It was fun. I will miss them. I hope they all make good decisions and get someone in life. 3 were absent today. Two of which I wasn't sad to see they weren't here. But 1 I was disappointed. Oh well. Here are some pictures.


Here is pin the microphone on the rapper.

No comments: