Wednesday, February 22, 2006

1 Test down, 2 more to go

On Tuesday the students took their first state test. It was the writing one. They did an awesome job. I walked around the room and they were working so hard. I'm not sure how they turned out and won't know for a couple of months but I'm so proud of how hard they worked. We have the math and reading tests in April so that should cause major heart burn!
Because of the students hard work we wanted to play games and watch a movie today. As we were thinking of games I thought of pin the tail on the donkey but knew that was too cheesy for these kids so I thought of.... "Pin the microphone on the rapper." I had two boys help me decorate and they seemed to enjoy it. I thought I'd share the end product.

Just in case you weren't privy, "50 Cent" is a hard core rapper and "G unit" is his clothing line. Also, notice his "grill" (aka. gold teeth) and his "bling" (aka. jewelry).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is a great idea Crystal. I bet the kids LOVED it!