We had our class party last Thursday. My mom and Aunt Cathy came to act as "room mothers". The kids loved them. I split the class into 3 groups and they rotated who they went to. Mom helped the kids decorate cinnamon Christmas tree ornaments. Cathy helped them make Christmas cards and I played multiplication tic-tac-toe with my group. Mom and Cathy brought Christmas goodies and toys for them. My class was very lucky. Thanks Mom and Cathy for spending the time (and money) to come and help out. Ya'll were a big hit!

Here are some pictures of my bulletin board. One of the big Texas mandated tests for 4th grade is writing. It's a HUGE deal. The fourth grade teachers decided to decorate our boards in a writing theme. In the middle of the flowers are common everyday words such as "said". In the petals are better words to beef up their writing, such as "argued, reply, yelled", etc. I'm going to put their papers that have good word choice on the blue and yellow papers. I like it. This 1st picture says "Writer's Wall of Fame" and is at the end of the bulletin board.


Wednesday, December 21, 2005
School
Posted by
Crystal
at
11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment